https://www.bidcentral.ca/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/bidcentral_logo.png 0 0 Stephen Richter https://www.bidcentral.ca/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/bidcentral_logo.png Stephen Richter2019-04-12 17:28:472019-04-12 17:28:48Invitation to Bid Sample Format
Invitation to Bid Sample Format
- Project Number/Contract Number
- Project Name
- Location of Project
- Description of the Project
- Estimated Value of the Project
- Locations where tender documents may be viewed
The Tender Documents may be viewed at the following locations:
- Vancouver Island Construction Association, Victoria, BC
- Vancouver Regional Construction Association, Vancouver BC
- Location where the tender documents may be obtained.
- The date(s) when tender documents may be obtained.
- The conditions for obtaining tender documents (including the dollar value of the drawing deposit if applicable).
- Contractor qualification requirements (where applicable).
- The date, time and location of any pre-tender meetings or site tours (including instruction as to whether attendance is compulsory and for whom).
- Tender Security requirements to be submitted with the tender.
- The time period for which the tender price is to remain acceptable.
- Contact name for general enquiries including the name of the Prime Consultant.
- Whether any ‘fair wage requirements’ are applicable.
- The location to which tenders or proposals are to be submitted.
- The closing date and time for submitting tenders.
- The time and place of the opening of tenders for public openings.
- The form of contract which is to be used.
- The requirement for BidCentral Online Bidding for Subcontractors (if applicable):
- BidCentral Online Bidding for Subcontractors shall be used for the receipt of selected sub trade tenders as listed in the Instructions to Bidders.
- Trade Contractor bids shall be submitted through BOBS as per the current BidCentral Online Bidding for Subcontractors Rules of Procedure no later than 3:00 pm (Bidding Authority insert date that is 2 days prior to GC closing).
- To access BidCentral Online Bidding for Subcontractors, refer to online information at at www.bidcentral.ca/bobs