- Performance update for Dashboard
- Additional Timezone information on projects
- Improvements to overall site speed
“I am bidding” feature:
- Members can say if they are “bidding” and they will appear on the bidder list and can opt in to the follower list at the same time
- Members can choose to display their contact information or just the company information
- Members can then say they are “not bidding”
Project search has ability to load 50 or 100 results
Ability to “opt out” of daily opportunity emails
Performance update to project view
Logo in top left is a link to the dashboard
Invitation to Bid:
With the Invitation to Bid (ITB) feature, you will be able to select contractors and suppliers from the BidCentral Company Directory, send the project details, and track your ITB responses for any project on BidCentral
You are now able to post your own private project, host your documents, and invite sub-trades from our Directory or from your own list. All projects that you post are private and available only to you. Those contractors you invite will gain complete access to your private project details and complete documents.
*Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like the Invitation to Bid and/or Private Projects features turned on for your Premium or Enterprise accounts.
Improvements to Project & Document Search:
Ability to search for keywords within documents to find specific project documents relevant to your trade or products.
Invitation to Bid (ITB) Enhancements
With these latest enhancements to the Invitation to Bid feature, you now enjoy the following features:
- Address Book:
- Add, store, and view an address book of contacts
- Include address book contacts in you ITB
- Know who you are inviting to bid on the project – contact name, title & email are all listed when inviting
- Your invitation tab now lists the contacts invited from the address books and saved lists
Project Information Sheet
- Now you can print professionally formatted project pages
Improvements to document search indexing
- Real-time indexing of new documents – enabling keyword discovery in document searches.